INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
The organizers of the “International Symposium on Heritage and Tourism: Opportunities for Post-Disaster Rehabilitation” would like to invite you to submit an abstract of your recent work for presentation.
The following provides details required for a successful abstract submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted by 15 March 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words.
- Please follow this template: Abstract Format
- Each abstract must be submitted by the “corresponding” author of the paper.
- We strongly encourage the submission of abstracts concerning current, original and unpublished work not yet presented in other events.
- Please submit abstracts on one of the five themes outlined for the symposium.
- Please email a MSW (Microsoft Word – *.doc or *.docx) or OO (Open Office – *.odt) version of your abstract.
- All abstracts must be written in English, the official language of “International Symposium on Heritage and Tourism: Opportunities for Post-Disaster Rehabilitation”.
- Authors will be notified of the outcome of the peer-review process by 30 March 2016.
- The peer-review process will be as follows:
Step 1: Following your submission, your abstract will be peer-reviewed for acceptance;
Step 2: You will receive an e.mail containing the revision result (“Accepted”, “Accepted Conditionally” or “Denied”); in the second case proper guidance will be provided;
Step 3: Steps 1 and 2 are to be repeated if your abstract needs revision; if “Accepted” your submission is complete.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Information on papers submission process is provided bellow:
- All draft full papers must be submitted by 10 April 2016 to email@example.com.
- Only original papers, resulting from original research work, will be considered. Authors are responsible for co-authorship statement (if and when necessary) and for the originality of submitted articles.
- Plagiarism will be the responsibility of authors, despite the fact the Organising Committee and the Scientific Committee will try to prevent it by all possible means.
- All opinions and statements produced in published papers are the Author’s responsibility.
- Make sure to check spelling, grammar, all text and figures before submitting your full Paper.
- Eliminate any references that are commercial and/or product advertisement.
- Papers must must be written in ENGLISH and comply with the “template” and “instructions for authors” files provided.
- References must follow author/date referencing and the Harvard System for the references list.
- The maximum paper length is 6000 words including references.
- Figures can be in full color for electronic publication. For print-on-demand purposes, figures will be converted into grey scale.
- One registration is only valid for one paper for publication and podium presentation.
- All co-authors are encouraged to register and attend the “International Symposium on Heritage and Tourism: Opportunities for Post-Disaster Rehabilitation”.
- Please note that only MSW (Microsoft Word – *.doc or *.docx) or OO (Open Office – *.odt) files will be accepted.
- Peer reviews of papers will take place after the symposium. Authors will be asked to revise their papers based on the feedback received during the symposium.
- The review process will be as follows:
Step 1: Following submission, compliance with the proceedings publishing rules will be checked (format, references, length, etc.). If not according to the prescribed format, authors will be invited to resubmit papers according to the publishing rules.
Step 2: Following format compliance, papers will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Step 3: Authors will then receive an e.mail containing the revision result (“Accepted”, “Needs Revision” or “Denied”); in the second case proper guidance will be provided;
Step 4: Steps 1, 2 and 3 are to be repeated if your paper “Needs Revision”; if “Accepted” the submission is complete.